The summer travel season is upon us. That means a lot of you are madly doing final preparations before you leave, slowly manipulating your life for a later departure or else sunnily daydreaming about of trip of your own somewhere down the line.
Whatever your personal situation you’re still turning to the blogs for information. Here’s what your contemporaries were reading on the AirTreks Travel Blog last month.
Build Your Trip
Get instant pricing and complimentary advice
Our top 5 most popular posts for the month of June, ding ding!
- I hate to say it but the most widely read post in June had the word “worst” in the title. Ironic, but at least you’re getting informed. Get the information and check your itineraries. Perhaps you can save yourself a headache or two in the long run.The World’s 10 Worst Cities to Make a Connection
- It’s always good to have choices, especially where money is concerned. The next most popular post in June concerned how to get around having to use the most expensive form of transportation from the airport to the city center: the dreaded taxicab.The Taxi Alternative
- The next most popular post has been in the top five for quite awhile, which goes to show that being frugal and the popular Zeitgeist are like peanut butter and jelly. Let’s all take a second to appreciate the places you can visit and be economically sound at the same time.Where Your Dollar Will Go Farthest – Ten Great Destinations
- In that same vein, I dedicated a post last month to listing a bunch of little reasons it seems you can never keep money in your pocket when you’re on the road. Taken from personal experience.The Great Traveling Money Bleed (and how to stop it before your broke)
- The fifth post strangely doesn’t have much to do with practical matters as it is a simple diversion, reminding me that people actually do like to be entertained on occasion. Even though this was originally posted in March, people have been coming to it recently perhaps simply to take a break from from their otherwise hugely important day.Nostalgia 101: Airline Ads of the 50s
Thanks to everyone for making the AirTreks Travel Blog as successful as it’s ever been! Now there’s more ways than ever to keep up with the best of the AirTreks social web: on Twitter, Facebook, by email newsletter, on our Flickr page or adding us into your RSS feed reader. Look at all those choices! Surely one must be good for you.
And as always, if you’re on the verge of pulling the trigger on that round the world trip, accelerate your “go-for-it” meter and give us a call. We’re ready to help get the ball rolling.
Thanks for your continued support. And of course, Happy Traveling!