The AirTreks Travel Blog is accepting guest posts!
Is there something in your journal, a story perhaps, a set of tips another traveler would love to hear about, maybe your notes on the best restaurant in Istanbul?
Share it with us.
This is your opportunity solicit your writing for publication on the AirTreks Travel Blog!
We’re looking for articles highlighting your travels and your traveling wisdom.
What we expect from you:
- A clearly and fabulously written piece that exposes the first person travel experience with relevance to those people who travel on an AirTreks-style multi-stop or around-the-world ticket.
- One that is your own writing and hasn’t appeared anywhere else in the last 6 months.
What you can expect from us:
- A wide audience: the AirTreks Travel Blog averages close to 20,000 views per month and more than two thousand regular pairs of eyes via our email and RSS feed.
- Exposure and traffic back to your blog or website.
Submissions should be kept under 1000 words. Photos and videos are welcome and encouraged.
This is not a monetarily compensated writing opportunity.
Guest posts will include the author’s name, a short bio (and photo if you have one) and a link to a site of your choosing. Please include those in your submission only.
- Destination reviews
- Anecdotal or cautionary tales
- First person experiences
- “Best-of” lists
- Travel tips
- Website, webtool or app reviews
- Photo journals
If you’re interested in having your piece appear on the AirTreks blog please send a message to marketing at airtreks dot com, using the subject line GUEST POST INQUIRY with a short (1 paragraph) description of the article you had in mind.
Someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Feel free to ask any questions in your email.
AirTreks reserves the right to gauge the submission’s quality and relevance to determine what appears in the blog.
Thanks and happy writing!