When AirTreks merged with BootsnAll in December 2013, the transition went pretty smoothly – mainly because we all share the same passion and purpose – a love for long-term, independent travel.
If you share that same love, we want to hear from you.
On Tuesday, April 1, BootsnAll is teaming with Dani from Going Nomadic to launch a new challenge for anyone who loves long-term travel and wants to let their creative juices flow with the 30 Days of Indie Travel Art Project.
The idea behind this project is to connect with one another. We all share the same passion, so let’s discuss it and see what each other has to say about various topics regarding long-term travel.
The concept is pretty simple:
* Each day in the month of April, BootsnAll will publish a prompt having to do with long-term travel.
* Each prompt is designed to inspire whatever it is you create – a blog post, a video, a photograph, a drawing, a painting, hell, it can even be a tweet if you think you can do in under 140 characters!
* You don’t have to participate in all 30 (though it’d be pretty awesome if you did), and you don’t have to create your response that day – reply to those that inspire you and do it when you can.
* You don’t have to be an already established blogger. We welcome everyone from any background and with any experience. In fact, this might be the perfect exercise and inspiration if you’re just starting out (or if you’ve always thought about starting a blog).
You can receive the prompt in a number of ways
* Sign up for the Daily Dose Newsletter to get prompts delivered to your email each morning (at 10am EST/7am PST).
* Check their Facebook page for the prompt each day.
* Check their Twitter feed for the prompt each day.
* Bookmark this page as the new prompt will be added each day.
Questions? Comments? Let us know below if you plan to participate, and feel free to introduce yourself and your blog.
We hope to see you Tuesday, April 1!